Annual General Meeting (AGM) 23 September 2021
Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust held its Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2020/21 virtually, by streaming it live via Microsoft Teams.
The AGM offered the opportunity to hear about the Trust’s achievements during 2020/21, our challenges and aspirations for the future, as well as how we have responded to COVID-19.
We have produced a video highlighting our achievements this year which can be watched below.
YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R51WT5yJxWw
The agenda for the AGM included:
1. Welcome from the Chairman of Yorkshire Ambulance Service
2. Minutes of the AGM held 30 September 2020
3. Review of the Financial Year 2020-21 including Annual Report and Accounts 2020-21
4. Comment / Questions from the Public
5. Chairman’s Closing Remarks
The presentation from our Chief Executive, Rod Barnes on a review of the financial year, 2020 – 21, which can be viewed here.
This was followed by a financial overview of the year from Kathryn Vause, Director of Finance, which can be viewed here.
The Chief Executive also gave a presentation on the plans for 2021-22, which can be viewed here.
A video of our AGM in full is available here.